This Wind Engineering Center’s website at http://www.windec.co.jp/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by Global Sky, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “GSKY”). Prior to use of this Website, please read the following terms and conditions and proceed with its use only if you agree with and will abide by them.
- 1. Copyright and Trademark Notice
(1) The copyrights, trademark rights and intellectual property rights for all materials, information, trademarks, logos, etc. found on this website belong to WINDEC unless otherwise stipulated.
(2) It is forbidden to reproduce any of these materials in part, or in their entirety, for personal use, or without legal permission, without prior permission, in writing, from WINDEC.
- 2. Disclaimer
- 1) Users of this website are responsible for their own actions. WINDEC does not take responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or indemnification inflicted while using this website.
(2) We take extra care when inserting information on this website. However, we in no way guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or appropriateness in regards to the user’s purposes, or security of this information.
(3) Information on this website may be changed or removed without any prior notice. Moreover, the website’s operations may be suspended without any prior notice.
- 3. Links
(1) Links to this website may be used freely. However, we may refuse to allow linking directly to a page other than the homepage, content within a page, or linking to this website from a website we deem inappropriate.
(2) Third party websites (hereafter “linked sites“) with links to this site or links to other websites contained within this site are all managed independently and are responsible for their own content. WINDEC does not manage said linked sites. WINDEC is not responsible for any information contained in, or loss or indemnification inflicted when using said linked sites.